Kingstree Police Jail is located in , South Carolina. Every correctional facility has its own rules on visitation, commissary, and mail. The Kingstree Police Jail also has guidelines to follow. Before connecting with a loved one here, you can find them using a free inmate locator for Kingstree Police Jail. Pigeonly provides a free lookup and other inmate services.
Kingstree Police Jail Info
- City: Kingstree
- State: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Facility: Kingstree Police Jail
- Inmate Locator: Use Our Free Inmate Locator
- Name: Kingstree Police Jail
Kingstree Police JailInmate Search & Locator
Incarceration can be brutal on families and friends as well as inmates. State prison lookups can vary depending on locale, and inmates can often be moved from one location to another within the South Carolina Department of Corrections. That’s why we’ve created the Pigeonly Prison Locator Service. Our mission at Pigeonly is to connect inmates and families with affordable and easy-to-use tools. Our Inmate Locator can help you find your loved ones and even update you if an inmate moves to another location. Register with Pigeonly for free to find your loved ones today. Families can also search for their inmates on the Kingstree Police Jail official website. To use this search, you’ll need an inmate ID, provided when the inmate is assigned to a facility. Other search tools include the South Carolina state site and the Bureau of Prisons site
How to find a person in Kingstree Police Jail:
- STEP 1: Go to pigeonly.com to start a search for your inmate. First, click “Get Started” and enter your inmate’s first and last name.
- STEP 2: Make sure to check if your inmate’s facility is county, state, or federal.
- STEP 3: Find your inmate and select from the list of services designed to help you keep in touch.
- STEP 4: Finally, you’ll need to register an account with Pigeonly, and we’ll provide you with your loved one’s contact information. (Don’t worry, registration is completely free!)
Information You Need to Locate an Inmate at Kingstree Police Jail
Before we begin discussing the various tools to help you locate your loved one, let’s quickly clarify that you’ll need to have some vital identifying information on hand to do so. This information includes:
- Your loved one’s full legal name (first, middle, and last).
- Their date of birth.
- The state in which they’re being held.
- Note that some tools may suggest or require additional information from you about your loved one, depending on individual circumstances.
The Bureau of Prisons Website
The Bureau of Prisons allows you to search its database of federal prisoners to locate your loved one and uncover their contact information. Note that this database includes only inmates held in federal prisons – we’ll get to smaller prisons and jails in a moment. The BOP’s database also provides information regarding inmates who have been released, dating back to 1982. When using the BOP’s search tool, you can search for a prisoner by name or by a variety of identification numbers. First, let’s search for an inmate using their name: Again, searching for a common name without any additional information leads to numerous search results. Also, note that the search engine limits the number of results to 100 – meaning many other inmates with the name John Smith didn’t even show up. You can also narrow down your search by including your loved one’s race, age, and sex. As this search tool doesn’t offer any advanced search features, you may need to include this information to see fewer than 100 results. You can also search for a federal inmate using several different identification numbers, such as:
- BOP Register Number
- DCDC Number
- FBI Number
- INS Number
South Carolina Specific Government Sites
The BOP’s search tool only shows results for federal inmates. To find an inmate who is held in a local jail or a South Carolina state prison, you will need the South Carolina state website or the site. Many facilities require the use of an inmate ID number. Check with the to find out what other information you may use on their website to locate your loved one.