How to send money to an inmate at Wildwood Transitional Program WTP in Alaska

Updated on 02-13-2024

How to send money to Wildwood Transitional Program WTP is subject to Kenai Peninsula County rules. Each correctional facility has its own rules on visitation, commissary, and mail. Before connecting with a loved one here, you can find them using a free inmate locator. Pigeonly helps you add money to a trust account at Wildwood Transitional Program WTP and other services.

Wildwood Transitional Program WTP Correctional Faciliites

Wildwood Transitional Program WTP
  • • City: Kenai
  • • County: Kenai Peninsula County
  • • State: Alaska
  • • Facility: Wildwood Transitional Program WTP
  • • Locator: Use Our Free Inmate Locator
  • • Address: 11 Chugach Avenue, Kenai, AK, 99611-7098
  • • Phone: 907-260-7200

Wildwood Transitional Program WTP inmate lookup

Step 1

Go to to start a search for your inmate. First, click "Get Started" and enter your inmate's first and last name.

Step 2

Make sure to check if your inmate's facility is county, state, or federal.

Step 3

Find your inmate and select from the list of services designed to help you keep in touch.

Step 4

Finally, you'll need to register an account with Pigeonly, and we'll provide you with your loved one's contact information. (Don't worry, registration is completely free!)

Trust Account at Wildwood Transitional Program WTP

A trust account gets created when an inmate is booked in Wildwood Transitional Program WTP, enabling inmates to buy items and to pay various medical services and jail fees. Depositors sending cash and items must include the jail number with their details (name and address). If this information is missing on the deposited items, the facility will return the items to the depositor. Funds can be added through three modes to the inmate's account. Contact Pigeonly for more information on inmate money accounts at Wildwood Transitional Program WTP.

Commissary Items and Online Fees

Inmates are allowed to buy commissary items such as hygiene items and snacks during their incarceration. Money spent will be deducted from their account. Pricing for these items may vary depending on the department of correction rules. Families and friends can deposit money in their inmate's account, but first, they need to create an account through the Wildwood Transitional Program WTP website to deposit money on the inmate's behalf. Money will be credited to the inmate's account once the transaction is complete. Wildwood Transitional Program WTP might charge an online fee for the deposit. Contact the facility for more information on their online fees and the amount. Please note: deposits cannot be sent over the phone by contacting Wildwood Transitional Program WTP. Contact Pigeonly for more information!

MoneyGram Transfer to Wildwood Transitional Program WTP

MoneyGram, is another easy way for families and friends to send money to an inmate. To send money, you need to contactWildwood Transitional Program WTP for your inmate's correctional ID. Next, contact the nearest MoneyGram agent and provide them your name, inmate's name, along with their correctional ID, facility code, and the amount you want to send. Or, contact Pigeonly to learn about other ways you can send money to an inmate!

Offender Connect at Wildwood Transitional Program WTP

To make phone calls to and from Wildwood Transitional Program WTP, consider creating an Offender Account for your inmate. An Offender Account allows them to make phone calls. Inmates need to register a number and provide a list of contacts for the prison to approve. When an inmate calls loved ones, the cost will be deducted from their Offender Account. Families need to contact Wildwood Transitional Program WTP for an inmate's ID, which will be required to create an account.

Families can contact Global Tel Link (GTL) to deposit funds in their inmate's account or by contacting Pigeonly. You can also contact Pigeonly to learn of additional ways to deposit money for your inmate.

Inmate Commissary - Wildwood Transitional Program WTP

Inmate Commissary is a fast and secure way for friends and families to send funds to an inmate. Inmates can receive these funds inWildwood Transitional Program WTP through MoneyGram or Western Union. Please contact Wildwood Transitional Program WTP before sending commissary funds to check if your inmate has physically arrived at the facility. Funds can be transferred online or by visiting the nearest MoneyGram agent. Contact Pigeonly for more information.

Once funds are received, inmates can purchase items from the facilities provided canteen services through their inmate commissary account. Inmate accounts are funded by friends and families or through earned wages. Funds can be deposited into their account via mail, kiosk, online, or by calling our executives. To send funds through the mail, contact the Wildwood Transitional Program WTP for your inmate's registered ID, name, and the facility's details. Please contact Wildwood Transitional Program WTP for a list of available commissary items, or reach out to Pigeonly for more information.

Money on Books with TouchPay

Wildwood Transitional Program WTP allows friends and families to deposit money into an inmate's book account in several ways. Deposit time and fees vary. Wildwood Transitional Program WTP allows the funds to be deposited and transferred through TouchPay. You can transfer money through a TouchPay kiosk located in the facility lobby. Funds deposited into a book account via card or cash get transferred immediately. If you cannot visit Wildwood Transitional Program WTP, you can also transfer funds by calling our executives or visiting our website.

Contact Us

We believe in serving our customers to the best, if you prefer to speak to one of our executives for any clarification, you can reach us at:

Number: 1.800.323.9895

Email: [email protected]


You may not use our service or the information it provides to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, insurance, tenant screening, or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance.

Visit an inmate in alaska:

Wrangell Jail commissary depositYakutat Community Jail commissary depositYukon Kuskokwim Correctional Center YKCC commissary depositYukon Kuskokwim Correctional Center commissary depositAdobe Mountain School AZDJC commissary depositAdobe Mountain School commissary depositAkChin Tribal Police & Detention Center commissary depositApache County Jail commissary depositApache County Juvenile Detention Center commissary depositApache Junction Jail commissary deposit